It has LAUNCHED....I need help.

Can I be honest?  I am feeling so utterly vulnerable right now.  I just pushed the "launch" button on Kickstarter.  Which means I am officially, publicly asking people to support and fund this Coloring Book project.  

The way Kickstarter works is that you set the "goal funding amount" and hope that people will support (in my case pre-order the book) your project.   


  If I reach my goal, great, I get the money to publish and distribute this book.  If I miss my goal even by one dollar...I don't get a penny (and all of those people who pre-ordered the book don't get a book)...bummer.

So, I'm asking you.  Will you please help me spread the word? If you are interested in buying the book, will you pre-order it on Kickstarter? Even if you can't buy it right now, will you please take a minute and share this on Facebook or Twitter or write about it on your blog or just tell your next-door neighbor?  It is a dream you can help to come true (plus I really think you'll love the book)!


Thanks in advance!  I can't wait for you to get your hands on it...it has definitely been a labor or love.




 Go HERE to pre-order and to share! (Note, look to the right-side of the page...there you will find all of your options)  THANKS!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to pre-order. Can you post a link to your Kickstarter goal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asiyah,
    THANKS so much. Just go the the "here" link and you can see all of your reward choices on the right hand side. I think it is the third reward down. Let me know if that doesn't make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Hannah...I missed it before! I just pledged my support.

    I hope this takes off for you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time to say something.