Favorites on Friday and The Winter 2010 Line!!!


Let's start with my new favorite outfit line:






This one was so fun to create!  I just loved imagining all of the cozy clothing and creating the party dresses.  Your MiniMe should be set with a party dress for Christmas and the New Year, a nightgown and cookies for Santa and some warm clothes for playing in the snow!

DEAL JUST FOR MY READERS:  I've recently realized that I have never done a giveaway or given you, my faithful readers a deal.  So today I'm offering a free Fall and Winter outfit line with any paper doll package order.  Just write "Lily" in notes to merchant when checking out. 

OK, now on to my other favorites for the week:


Thanksgiving time is so fun. I loved both this (from Skip to my Lou),  this (from Chocolate on My Cranium) and this (from The Idea Room) for ideas on having and showing gratitude.

It is crocheter's heaven over at Luvinthemommyhood!  I am seriously drooling! Oh and that isn't enough,  there's this round up too!  If only there were 48 hours in a day.

I think I need to make one of these...looks so easy and fabulous.

And I'm officially in love with the simple beauty that is available at Paloma's Nest.  They are having a giveaway HERE.  

And this made me think...what about you?

And let's end with a favorite picture from this week:


Our three darling china dolls ready for a night of Halloween fun (can't you tell?)







3 comments:

  1. I love the photos of your dollies. Oh they are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the girls look so great and what a generous opportunity!
    hey, did you send out the boy packages from the hair style freebie?
    (another example of your generosity )
    in no hurry, just wanted to make sure they didn't get lost in the mail:O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fall/winter line, Hannah! So cozy and sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time to say something.