Favorites on Friday

Favorite photo of Daddy and the girls going home after a great Birthday Party with cousins

Been a little bit MIA this week.  Did you miss me as much as I missed you? :)

I couldn't let another Friday go by without showing you a few of my favorites. Let's get started shall we?

Loved how the woman behind Obessively Stitching created all kinds of new shirts out of dollar store shirts.

These "Spread the Love" Jam labels are great!  Now to make some jam!

Speaking of labels. Cathe Holden over at Just Something I Made shares a ton of awesome labels for the kitchen...seriously so great!

Loved these Fisher Boy shorts Katy from No Big Dill shares on Mary Jane's and Galoshes seriously so cute for both boys and girls.

Awesome Lunch Bag Tutorial round up over at one of my favorites Train to Crazy.

Just loved this vintage covered clothes pin tutorial...this blog is a new favorite too.

This bike makeover reminded me of when I was a kid.  My parents made over a bike for me with my initials on and everything....they even added a basket.

Elsie Marie shares a fun noodle craft...I think my girls would love this one.

And I want to learn how to knit just so I can do all of the projects in this book but especially the first hat...ADORABLE!

And last but not least, found through my cousin Thelma's blog...Catalog Living is a new favorite to make me LOL.

Hope this finds you having a great Friday and hope you have an even better weekend!

XXOO
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. I love The Purl Bee blog. Someday I'll visit their shop. You should definitely learn to knit! My mom and I learned to knit while I was on bed rest with my middle daughter. She had a friend's daughter show her what to do and then we just struggled through it together. My first project was a baby hat and I made a doll blanket from the same yarn for "big sister." The internet is a great resource for learning to knit videos.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time to say something.